Its been an quite a year. Lots of learnings and failures, loves and hates, friends and enemies, works and boozes, movies and trips, traffics and sleeps, teas and milds in 2015 that it is beyond compare to any of previous years. As well summarised by Metallica:
Never opened myself this way, Life is ours we live it our way,
All these words I don’t just say, And nothing else matters.
$teel and favourites:
- Deb, as they say – “Sometimes it only takes one person to change your life“.
- Manku, as they say – “Life is so much easier when we chill out.” Bootleggered :)
- Katariya, as they say – “To Travel is to Live“. Thanks for coming to Bangalore once again ;)
- Grover, as they say – “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies“. For not coming to bangalore :P
- Parida, as they say – “Attacking a negro with disabilities, is the lowest display of powers“. 2016 resolution, we will treat you as equals ;)
- Game of thrones – George RR Martin
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- Old man and the sea – Ernest Hemingway
- Brief history of time – Stephen Hawking
- Design Principles :P
Favourite movies and series watched:
- Big Bang
- True Detective
- Breaking bad
- Game of thrones
- Friends :P
- Silicon Valley
- House of Cards
- Black Mirror
- Mad Max Furry
- Black Friday
- Bourne Series
- Star war series
- The doors
- Iron Maiden
- Pink Floyd
- Rafi, Mukesh, Kishore
- North East India (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Assam)
- Jain’s marriage at Ajmer
- Gunjan’s marriage with Sachin and Anil
- Still 2 days left in 2015 :P
- Made lot of good friends: Pranay, Gautham, Vinay, Arun, Prady, Jabir etc.
- Had lot of fun and booze.
- Made flipkart wallet v1 live for the customers and shifted to Ads.
Tools and programming language discovered:
- Raspberry pi
- Node JS (made an online multiplayer snake game)
- weight gained 10 kg :sigh:
- Height gained 0 cm.
In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.